Friday, August 28, 2009
Well, YAY! :3
Today is a happy happy day. Although it wasn't so for the past week, but it's behind us now so, LET'S ENJOY WHILE WE CAN! (Before 9th Sept, the release of results .___. )
Well well well.. I woke up at 12 today because my father came home w/ lunch.
Then eat eat, chionged to school and read the notes for bus stats again ;3
Got pretty wet but once I stepped into the sports complex and saw the paper, I was all smiles (:
2 hours of smiling at the paper. I bet the invigilators thought I was cheating or something because they kept walking past me. Bah!
Anyway, went back home after that to wash up and ready up for Mr Curry with Val, XY, Sindy, Joey, Merv, Aaron, Charis, and Castillollllll. ;x
Had Shrimp Omelette Curry Rice again. Never sick of it ;3
Blah blah. Now damn sian please. And not feeling my greatest. High too much just now, now crash alr no one to get me back up but myself. Ohwell. Life sucks and then you die.
Shall continue sometime else if I bother ;/