Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Well i did this thing too. And HELL, loads are correct.

Aggressive, certainly. Loves being in long relationships, whoever knows me, would say "DUH". Stubborn , yup.Certainly not Hard-hearted. I'm Very Very Soft-Hearted actually. I actually almost teared during Titanic and Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi. Firm standpoint? Depends. LOL this is a good one. Likes to give a good fight. NO ONE BETTER THAN ME ;D Not one to mess with. HAHA you guys would know. Caring~ One of a kind~ GOOD KISSER? YOU TELL ME. AM I GOOD? *FORCES A KISS ON YOU* MUAHAHA. Loves to dream? uhh DREAMEHH don't kill me, but I like dreamless sleep =x I don't think i attract others. Attract trouble, definitely. But people of the opposite gender are SO NOT attracted to me, thanks. Restless right now, that's why im blogging! ;D

Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz
omg i dont believe that. i seriously dont.