The power of crossing a year.
The power, of tonning the night at a friend's house
F3.
Well well, shan't talk much about the past week. Shall just blog about New Year's Eve and New Year ;D
~31st December~
Woke up early and went to work. Hell, it sucked as usual. Had a little overflowing but nothing we couldn't handle. Drank Soya Bean Milk and Miranda Orange for lunch. Ate Roast Duck Rice for lunch. Nothing special 'bout those. Got off work at like, 3pm.(Don't think there's anymore chances to get off this early ._. ) Okay anyway, after 3pm, I rushed home to wash up and stuff my laptop into my bag and cycle to SY a.k.a Hackie a.k.a Devon's house. Took me awhile to pump my bicycle's tires but got it pumped up in the end. Was refreshing to ride again ;) Reached at 6.30pm to find out that my arrival was not very zhun. Left my bike near the staircase and went down to meet the rest who just came from t3h bus. Walked past Hao but didn't even notice him. SORRY XD Saw the rest of them and a warm feeling surged through my body (LOL@MYSELF) okay joking. Well blahblah let's skip to the playful part shall we?
Hmm, what did we do. I can't remember! GEEZ THANKS JW'S BRAIN. You've been a great help. *emos*
Ohya. I remember EATING or *ahemdemolishingahem* the chicken wings ;D enjoyed it though it was cold.
Although no one else can read my blog, but THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOOD. THEY (the food) RAWKED. But seriously man, what's with the
IMBA pepper on the last row of chicken wings!?!?!
Watched Jie, Hao, Fadey, Benben play Monopoly while I sang some lousy songs (according to them) *plonks down and cries* Okay nvm. Demolished more chicken wings!
HEH HEH.Then, turned on laptop and started mapling or something.
OR WAS THAT BEFORE EATING? DAMN I GOT MY TIMINGS WRONG!!!
And again, NEVERMIND.
*skips a skipping rope and skips to the countdown*
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPYBIRTHDAY JW!!!!
Okay that was lame.
Yeah that was the countdown. Then I went back to SY's room to stone/dota by myself.
After which I got a call from Fadey to get my ass down to the living room to create a SIMS2 character of iCloudz (me). It was like, UHHH._. But o well, played along. iCloudz can drive! iCloudz has an emo garage and an emo car! iCloudz's emo bedroom is above iCloudz's emo garage! How EMO is iCloudz!? Like, AHMAGAD. He's COOL. ;D
Thenthenthen, cos Jie needed sleep and Hao was sleepy/sianded, they slept. (DUH) But DEAR OL' FADEY was playing SIMS2 there and he got the nerve to tell us to -SHHHHHHH- ._. Bless his mind. I think he's going insane. Or maybe he already is! Only
We Can Tell. (or was it he, or she, or they? hmm)
Then, we got herded to SY's room to chill and leave the poor sleep deprived people alone~
But, surprise surprise, Jie came to join the fun ;D watched some lame comedian make fun of whatever-he-was-making-fun-of. (can't really remember. only remember some chinese called Anthony or something. HA.). Watched the starting of Drumline too. Don't know why it wasn't continued =( i do love that movie. Cool Stuff.
Then time to sleep~ People slept. The End.
~First morning of 2008 =D~
Well, got woken up by somebody. Realised I was on the sofa. Wondered why. Benben said i KSed his sofa when he was opening door for Jie. AWW SHUCKS I'M SO SORRY. NOT! Lol just kidding. Sorry I sleepwalked onto your map. ;p Woke up and shared my chocolate around. Watched a little bit of Kids Central and the Countdown2008. Hilarious.
How Do You Feel? -shocked-
And How Do YOU Feel? -excited-
I Thought You Two Would Feel The Same Since You Guys Are Twins.
-one shakes head- -one nods head-
-one answers," No."-
L-O-L
You HAVE to see it to LAUGH at it. I couldn't do it enough justice here =x
Ordered MAC for lunch. Everyone had McSpicy =D Me and Ben had Sprite for drinks, Nel and Vera had Ice Milo, and Lone had Coke. Did I get that right? Not sure. AH I RMBR SOMETHING. Me and Fadey were like playing our laptops in the living room like 1 or 2 hours after 1st January 2008 started when Lone came o.o Was sad when he said he countdowned in the bus. But, didn't last too long =D FOOD > SADNESS!! FOOD FTW!!
I really wonder if people look at me as SKINNY or just call me skinny 'cause they don't wanna make me feel bad. Bleah.
Afternoon. Played HALO2. Benben is CUTE while playing HALO2. SY got owned badly. I played HALO2 for the first time in my life. Fadey is a powerhungry heartless asshole who bullies noobs like me. TOTALLY MERCILESS I TELL U. I shall go to his mum's salon and say bad stuff about him to his mum. EVILCLOUDEHH. =D
Naw just joking. I'm nice. ;)
Slept on SY's bed when I got bored of Fadey's incessant heartless-ing in HALO. Got woken up at like, 5.15pm. Was supposed to get out of the house 'cause SY's sis's friends are coming over. Wanted to go lan but I had to put my lappy and bike at home first. Said GoodByes and SeeYouAgains before cycling home. After I reached home, I sat on my bed, then lied down on it. My body wouldn't get up so I smsed SY saying I wont be going. Rested awhile, washed up and used the laptop. SMSed abit here and there too.
I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY! PLEASE FIND A TIME TO MEET UP AGAIN! PREFERABLY WHEN I'M FREE!! KTXBAI!
That's all Folks.