[x] NO SPAMMING
[x] NO VULGARITIES
[x] FREEDOM OF SPEECH
[x] LEAVE A TAG boldunderlineitalics
me
blog
tagbox
links
JIAN WEN
DOB: 2/5/90
* REMEMBER TO BUY ME A PRESENT
* AND DONT YOU DARE FORGET! SCHOOL: TP MOBILE/EMAIL: ASK MEEE!
LOVES
[x] DIARY FOR HELPING ME CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN (haha xD)
[x] YOU
[x] ME
HATES
[x] him
[x] she
[x] it
OTHER
x<--anyother thing you would like to put, if not you can delete it :D-->x
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Friends come and go. But the ones that want you in their lifes, are the only ones who will stay in yours. Cherish.
Well well. Haven't blogged in 10 days. Many things happened.
1) Quit muh job. 2) Lost some friends. 3) Realised that some people I know can't be classified as friends while others don't actually scream that they are your friends, but care about you alot. 4) Love the above. True friends ftw. 5) REBONDED MY HAIR LAWLZ.
Okay. This is what happened :D
I rebonded my hair. I walked out the salon cos inside was too cold. The hairstylist told me that I can't anyhow screw up my rebonded hair cos it might uhh.. Stay screwed? Yea. Well, the WIND was damn strong outside. And I went back in and told my mum.
"WAH THE WIND DAMN STRONG. I DUN DARE GO OUT LE." *tenderly carresses my fringe*
LAWL my mum was so cracked up la. Then when we were on the way home, it started raining and cos the hairstylist said "Cannot wash hair for two days ah. Tuesday den can wash hair." I assumed that the rebonded hair cannot touch water. Then i was like, SHIT. I chionged to the nearest shelter and did some stupid thing that made my mum laugh like crazy. Forgot what.
Lol. And thanks to vera who talked to me after I was done with my rebonding and was waiting for my mum and sis to be done. SORRY MY PHONE WENT POOF ON YOU AGAIN XD