hmm its 1.30 am and im blogging -_- i wonder why i didnt blog EARLIER. well,
2 POSTS AND COUNTING! yayy~~ hmm today i woke up at like, 2pm to find out that im
ABANDONED at home. not that i didnt like it =P then i used the comp~
DOTA and MSN of course. like a typical no lifer.
THEN at 7, went to maple cos there was 2x exp.. xiaodidi16 gained 93% in 2 hours. lvled to 67 =)
then, chatted and chatted with guild mates till 11, audi-ed abit and NOW IM HERE ><
For dream's sake, i shall blog abit. if not she's gonna kill me.
AND i wanna ask.
WHY MY TAGBOARD SO SLOW ONE! WHY URS SO FAST! I DUN LIKE!-ahem-
okay hysterics over.
-ahemahem-
There's something I'd like to talk about tonight.
My sisters.
I got a few "sisters" but only got one real life one. I'll talk about all of them tonight =/
Firstly, my real life sister. She kinda sucks sometimes. Irritating to the extent that, if she were an aquaintance of mine, I'd feed her a knucklepie in her face. But she's okay sometimes. I don't know what's wrong with her mind. Split personality much? Hmm. We used to sleep in the same room for a period of time when we were smaller. Used to talk about mundane stuff before we slept, sometimes. Nowadays, I guess that friends take up more time than siblings eh? Can't be helped. O well. I still hate her. But I love her too. You know, most of the time, we say we hate our siblings. But
THINK about it. If you see your little sister/brother being bullied outside, won't you rush to their aid immediately? The answer probably is yes. I feel this way. Do you?
Okay. my 2nd sis. Cyber one =/
Name: wt.
Age: same as my rl sis.
Location: AMK
Knew her since I was Sec3 if I'm not wrong. She's been a good sister to me. Spamming everyday in maple, keeping me company via sms or msn, listening to my problems and cheering me up every time I get depressed. Well, who's to say it wasn't just repaying me for what I did for her =P I guess its mutual. I DO love her. As much as my real life sis, I'd wager. Ohyea, did I mention she's EVIL? Yes yes. Very very evil. I shall not exploit her lest she kills me out of her anger.
My third sis. The tomboy, scary person, great friend.
Name: !xoYUN
Age: same as my rl sis too -_-
Location: Simei
Forgot when I met her. Probably last year. Been fun hanging out with her sometimes. HAHA. There was this kid named Daryl who liked her. Considering that Daryl is 13 and she was 15 at the time. LOL I couldn't believe it. Daryl, Yun and I went out together to East Point to hang out. And BOY WERE THEY AWKWARD. HAHA it was hilarious. Yun is a great friend to my OTHER friend too. They seem inseparable. How heartwarming to see such true friends.
O well. That's about it. Some people might say that these are biased views of my own sister. But who gives a damn. It's my blog, MY views. I do realise that there's only 1 reader of my blog. HAHA. Who cares!
Oh, and Shui asked me for my blog add cos I blurted out that I was blogging in an sms. HOW SMART OF ME. NOT GONNA TELL HER THO. HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay time to sleep. I'M EXCITED! There's a steamboat dinner tmr, organized by WHOEVER-IT-IS for Noel Peeps. Hurhur. Looking forward to it. BUT there's work before that. GEE. Don't know if I should go work or not. Hmm..
Nights all =P